LuckyLuke

Hello !

Hi all..

Just installed a 8 camera DVD DVR CCTV system around the house, garages and workshops.. Been having great fun and learning loads about all this type of stuff !!

Most of this digital age is easy ONCE you get your head round it and really understand what everything does. It's a shame that the user guides are generally written by the same guys that make the product, making it harder for simple types like me to understand !!

I'm probably the oldest member on this forum by the way !!!

Why oh why do they have to make their explanations so complicated ? Its like learning a new language !!

Anyway, system all installed - I made use of various threads on this site to help me, so thanks to all the contributors here.... I've never thought about it before, but I guess when I have helped someone else on a forum, I'm not just helping that particular person, but loads of others that happen to search for the same problem... like me here !

I just have one problem concerning email notification, but this isn't the place I guess to ask - so I have put a request in general discussion - if you get a minute please have a look and see if you can help me !

Thanks again for all the indirect advice !!

Lucky.