snookium

MMS for Avtech.

I can assist you in setting up.

What you need is

-One fix IP.

-One gateway for MMS

-Our own in-house written program with given API from the MMS reseller to look out for FTP image from the customer site DVR. It can work with all network DVR as long as there is motion detection with FTP. My prefer brand will be AVtech.

I am also doing more high end surviellance product such as intrusion, permeter intrusion, missing object, abandon object and FIRE Detection.

BTW I am from Singapore. Nice to meet you.

I can assist you in setting up.

What you need is

-One fix IP.

-One gateway for MMS

-Our own in-house written program with given API from the MMS reseller to look out for FTP image from the customer site DVR. It can work with all network DVR as long as there is motion detection with FTP. My prefer brand will be AVtech.

I am also doing more high end surveillance product such as intrusion, permeter intrusion, missing object, abandon object and FIRE Detection.

quote]

How do I get a copy of the IN HOUSE written program?

Are you doing anything with the AVTech DVRs in regards to missing object, or the abandon object detection?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm using an AVTech 761 and I discovered that alert sent by e-mail are in fact simple e-mail notification. So, I have to connect to the DVR to dowload and see the corresponding video ! I have found no parameter to send a video sequence or at least some images !!

So, how do you plan to send a MMS ? Is it an application, running on an external PC which automatically get images or video to package it in a MMS ?

You should be able to go into Video Server E, system settings, Alarm and enable the alarm trigger to send you pics via email. I get Jpeg attachments.

I received a CD with the AVC761 but the remote management sofware (AP sotfware) is not Video Server E.

I downloaded Video Server E but I can't connect to the DVR (after checking IP port & address, login/pwd of course).

Do you know if softwares are dedicated to a specific release of these DVR ?

thanks

The software that came with your DVR is calle "Video Viewer".

It may be the .0.0.8.5 version.

Video Viewer is the new, and improved Video Server E.

You will not be able to use Video Server E for you machine.

You can use Video Viewer to connect to older machines.

I have tested on various different models, and channel sizes.

Scorpion-you are right.

I downloaded the new version 0.0.9.3 version of the viewer, and it does work with my older 761.

Email images are available from Miscellaneous Control, Server Settings, General, Trigger. I haven't tried it, but looks to be the same menu I used before.

Dave

I wrote a program in Visual Basic that can sense when my driveway monitor is triggered by using a USB digital I/O card hooked up to the relay output on the driveway monitor receiver.

I have a computer with 2 video capture cards (one hooked up to the driveway camera loop-out, one connected to the 9-way split) and I use BooruWebCam to save an image to disk every couple of seconds.

I have the DVR (CPCam) set to FTP any motion images to an FTP server on that computer.

When the Visual Basic program senses the driveway monitor is does a few things:

1) Takes a copy of both video images from the capture computer

2) Takes a copy of any image from the incoming FTP folder that is less than 60 seconds old.

3) Emails all those images my personal email account.

4) FTPs a copy of those images to my person webspace at my ISP so I log log in from the web and see them

5) Saves a copy of those images to a hard drive that is hidden behind the drywall in my study.

6) Pages me to tell me this all went down.

7) Repeats all of this 20 seconds later so I can tell if the person is still at the house or has left.

So when I am sitting at work and someone enters my driveway the sequence of events is that my pager goes off with a special ringtone dedicated to the driveway monitor. If I'm near my computer I click on the bookmark to my ISP webspace where I can see the FTPd images. Otherwise I use my blackberry to view the same images.

If I see an unrecognized vehicle at my house and then get a call from ADT then I can tell them there is a confirmed burglar on site and the police will step up the response from "Alarm Drop" to "Burglary in progress"

Took a while to get it right, but it works great now.

Good Morning Scruit!!

I decided this morning that I need a good laugh! So if you do not mind I am going to watch this video.

Listen real close, and what do you hear?

Oh my goodness!

Good Morning Scruit!!

I decided this morning that I need a good laugh! So if you do not mind I am going to watch this video.

Listen real close, and what do you hear?

Oh my goodness!

If you sprinkle

when you tinkle

please be sweet

and wipe MY GARAGE DOOR!!!