Colin Diggory

Nuuo PC DVR Remote View

Hi people, i'v just purchased a Nuuo SCB5004 pc dvr card and if possible I would like to know how to enable remote viewing on it. Sorry if i sound clueless but unfotuately i am. If there is anyone out there who has the same card or knows then i would greatly appreciate your help.

I need to setup remote viewing which enables me to type the ip of the server that the pc dvr is installed on plus the port into the address bar and that would then bring up the cameras but I have no idea how. Sorry for the total naivety on my part. Thanks for your help

To enable the network function you have to go on the following menu:

Config -> Network Service

You have to "Start" Live Streaming Service, Remote Playback, 3GPP, etc.

If you want to make those Services autostart then go on:

Config -> Settings

and Check the services you want to make Autostart on Startup Menu

Thanks for the reply. Ive done that. But when logging on to the server from another computer, i get the message 'live streaming server not connected'? Any suggestions?

Thanks for the reply. Ive done that. But when logging on to the server from another computer, i get the message 'live streaming server not connected'? Any suggestions?

Hi,

This is Yung-chung Lin, a tech consultant from NUUO.

I'm mainly responsible for Spain, Portugal, Latinoamerica, and the Middle East, but you can send me your questions at any time no matter where you are from.

Please make sure you have entered the correct port number, user name, and password, and make sure you have clicked on start in network services.

You can also add me to your skype so I can offer more direct support. skype: yclin_nuuo

Yung-chung Lin

The other computer is on the same Local Network or you try to access through Internet?

Its on the same local network. But also i wish to remote view it using IE from a computer that isnt on the local network. I've checked that the port number etc is correct and pressed start but the same problem is still arising?

Its on the same local network. But also i wish to remote view it using IE from a computer that isnt on the local network. I've checked that the port number etc is correct and pressed start but the same problem is still arising?

Hi,

Is there any error message? Or do you see a white screen with nothing on IE?

Please try the following steps to fix the problem.

1. Open up IE

2. Go to [Tools]->[internet options]

3. Click on [security] tab

4. Go to internet and click on [custom level]

5. Adjust activex options and set them all to "Prompt", which include

• Download signed ActiveX controls
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe

Please let me know if it does not work.

You may also send email to service at nuuo dot com so we can help you more quickly.

Yung-chung Lin

You need to figure out your PC's IP address then do the port forwarding on your router setting.