CCTV_Suppliers

Your opinion is very important

I want to invite all the security gurus to provide me with any criticism or opinions on this new type of platform of security related website that we published today...

http://www.intellex.us/

It is not important to me if we are selling this product line or any other, rather, I want to see some feedback with your blessing on what you think the behavior of this new platform website. If this works in the long run, we intend to have similar websites for Panasonic, Sanyo, Bosch, GE and few others and specialize only on their DVR solutions...

Again, thank you in advance and please give me some response regardless if it is good or bad... I always valued the opinions of all the members in this forum, therefore I want your professional opinions on what you think of it and if this is a sample security website that end users may consider.

Thanks much!

General or specific comments... good, bad, ugly, easy, difficult, etc... we should be done 100% by end of the week... so, any info that you can share on what you see or otherwise, please advise...