Hello everyone, i am new on this forum and would like to introduce myself to everyone on the site. i will be on here to answer all the technical / product questions any of you may have. but, please allow some time for me to get to your questions. it may take some time, but i will get to every single one. thanks in advance for the patience.

here are some info about the company

www.i-viewusa.com

i have a 16 camera i view system,when i review video clips there is a loss of time anywhere between 4 to 64 seconds between clips. anything i can do?

Herm, I-View.. What can you tell us about the motion-detection in the DIGI-1600XP? I'm wondering just how many zones, and how many sensitivity levels can be set, ability to exclude areas, etc.

Also maybe a comparison between the hardware & software motion detection? I need the best & most configureable detection possible on all 16 channels.

The applications would be for outdoor as well as indoor use, day & night...

Love the screenshots & demo's!

herm PM me a price on the 16 channel XP system, 480pps Recording ..i got a client that may be interested .. or at least I need a price to work with ..thanks

Rory

I have your 32 channel system on order "thanks Hermin" and do have a quick question regarding the e-Map feature. Is this just a graphic that is drawn up showing the floorplan or building locations with indicators of the camera locations. I would like to know more so to determine if a second PC Monitor would be in order to utilize this feature.

Thanks

Craig

Adcom Inc.

No offence Tom, but I think that unless you answer questions for everyone to be able to read, this kind of communication should be done on I-View's board

You informed me that the e-map allowed one to create an basic drawing of the floorplan / buildings with indicators as to where cameras are located via CAD type software. Does it go beyond that in any way? as far as the icons which represent the cameras and their locations "flashing" if their is motion?

That would change it from a "kinda neat" feature, to a darn right "COOL" feature

Well, I just spoke to I-view engenieers, and for your system craig, we'll be giving you the updated software, which, with a dual monitor output, you'll be able to have the emap on the second monitor, and the camera icons will blink if there is movement detected, you have to enable this feature in the setup, basically as a notification on the camera setup.

"COOL" Even with this 18 camera project, that will be a great aid. With systems useing even more cameras, that would be as good as gold. After doing weeks of internet surfing looking at misc PC based DVR systems, the i-View is by far looking to be the most "Bang for the Buck" found to date.

No offence Tom, but I think that unless you answer questions for everyone to be able to read, this kind of communication should be done on I-View's board

sorry for communcating through the PMs. i'll post and answer all questions and concerns on open forum so everyone can get the info they need or had questions to.

and i guess who ever has a more private message, then they can either email or directly drop me a PM and i'll respond to your question as fast as i can. thanks in advance for the patience.

and thanks to everyone's kind words on our products. keep those ideas and comments coming. we all here at I-View appreciate it all.

Tom, so you know, one of your clients has been spamming this forum. Bchong i think the name is. You may want to let them know to keep their financial issues to them selves, at least when making the same post in 10+ unrelated threads. I got a lot of new email today (and yesterday) that I could really have done without ..

by the way, great products from what I have seen so far, i have a card on the way to check out.

Rory

Tom, so you know, one of your clients has been spamming this forum. Bchong i think the name is. You may want to let them know to keep their financial issues to them selves, at least when making the same post in 10+ unrelated threads. I got a lot of new email today (and yesterday) that I could really have done without ..

by the way, great products from what I have seen so far, i have a card on the way to check out.

Rory

Thanks Rory for the kind words.. as for our clients, i'll look further into it and deal with it according. thanks for the update.