wag81wag81

Problem with CCTV camera

Hi I’m new to this forum. Someone with some knowledge in this field can I pick your brain for a couple of minutes? I’m putting together a CCTV Home Security System.

I got a new Panasonic eight camera Multiplexer off of eBay for $10.00. I picked a few cameras off of the same. One of them I bought was Chinese; well I’m having problems with that camera. When I first got it was all right but when I tested it again the frame was split. A heavy black bar was splitting the frame; where as the bottom portion of the frame was now above the bar. The picture remains still and does not roll. Is there some kind of adjustment?

wag81wag81

The electronic tinker people maybe able to test the parts to see what is out of spec, other then that you will have to return it, or just use it as an IR illuminator.

Not to be too harsh but you probably got burned by some really cheap equipment. I would like to hear if you get any help from the seller. I have been burned twice on ebay and will not be doing anymore business there.