AlexKing

Hikvision DS-4004HC(R). No remote view.

Hi all !

Sorry for my bad english.

I buy this card DS-4004HC® in China and i have problem with remote view: in IE brouser no image from cameras, only black screen.

in software (server) i have image, but if i connect via ie explorer (even on this computer by entering a local address 127.0.0.1) no image.

all plugins install, local web-server run.

on the CD was only the Chinese software (skyvision). i download and try skyvision, netvision, unisight but no result, only black screen.

pls, help me ! where problem ?? driver, codecs, hardware (but i try this card on 3 PC's) ?

Hi!

Have you ensured that the ActiveX has been correctly installed?

This is in Windows XP SP2++ automatically closed due security settings, if you havent, try too set the security settings to prompt for unsigned ActiveX.

JD

Hi all !

Sorry for my bad english.

I buy this card DS-4004HC® in China and i have problem with remote view: in IE brouser no image from cameras, only black screen.

in software (server) i have image, but if i connect via ie explorer (even on this computer by entering a local address 127.0.0.1) no image.

all plugins install, local web-server run.

on the CD was only the Chinese software (skyvision). i download and try skyvision, netvision, unisight but no result, only black screen.

pls, help me ! where problem ?? driver, codecs, hardware (but i try this card on 3 PC's) ?

Did you setup network access under schedule?

Did you enable and setup compress trans?

On the camera setting page, click to enable network access.

yes, all enable, shedule and network access. i try change bitrate, compress. but not result.

local view in software - ok, remote view in IE - black screen.

i try again Unisight software and find in log file "CH-01 Compress data error!" and all record files 0 byte.

Under the advance tab, you need to set the file recording size and add the drives to the system under the disk group setup.

How about remote view with software?

Set the software to start automatically with system startup and restart the PC.

yes, all enable, shedule and network access. i try change bitrate, compress. but not result.

local view in software - ok, remote view in IE - black screen.

i try again Unisight software and find in log file "CH-01 Compress data error!" and all record files 0 byte.

Sent you a PM.

Under the advance tab, you need to set the file recording size and add the drives to the system under the disk group setup.

How about remote view with software?

Set the software to start automatically with system startup and restart the PC.

no result... remote view with software "client" - black screen....

Did you try to access this from another computer? Perhaps one that doesn't have any DVR or NVR software on it? Starting clean might tell you if it is something with the one computer. (Especially bad codec load)

Also, when you say "blank video" do you mean that you are seeing some of the software, or by "blank" do you men you get a blank webpage? If it is a blank webpage, you need to check if your remote computer can "ping" the IP address of your server computer. Are you sure they can talk?

problem not in computers.

i see and login in web interface. remote admins, pings ok.

but i not see image from cameras from remote host. only black screen on each camera.

problem in codec/driver for card. and the message "CH-01 Compress data error!" confirms it.

Using Netvision on the same card, I had blank screens just like you, and it turned out to be a permissions problem. I had logged the client into a user name that did not have permission from the server to stream video.

But looking at your error code, it does seem more like a codec problem. Hopefully you can get some tech support from the people that sold the card to you.

Using Netvision on the same card, I had blank screens just like you, and it turned out to be a permissions problem. I had logged the client into a user name that did not have permission from the server to stream video.

But looking at your error code, it does seem more like a codec problem. Hopefully you can get some tech support from the people that sold the card to you.

the seller has disappeared and the assistance it would not be

may be the identification of the processor can help to solve this problem?

HIKVISION

KY-20004-1

TMS HV

DDVI602AZDK600

2003 TI

CC-76A40NW

B

Well, if it is truley a Hikvision card, than perhaps hikvision will be able to help you. I would install the Netvision trial software, as that is what Hikvision uses when they ship a card. You will want to give them the processor information you have, and let them know the exact problem.

It sure sounds like a software problem because of the fact that you get the video locallay. That makes it seem more like a software problem.

On the other other hand, if it is doing it with multiple programs and multiple computers, it sure seems like a hard ware problem.

I would try and see how responsive Hikvision is.

Hello everyone , I'm afraid you got a wrong card from Hikvision . They have 2 series cards :

1. HC , HS ,HF ,HCS ,HC+ , MD cards are domestic cards, there are limits in the card's SDK . So the software of these cards only can work with Chinese version OS . And this cards will be cheaper . they are yellow boards.

2. HCI,HSI,HFI,HCSI,HCI+,MDI cards are for overseas version cards, with CE,FCC, Rohs . will work fine with all kinds of language OS . But will be more expensive .As I know HCI ,HFI,MDI cards are blue boards . HCSI cards are yellow boards .

When I was working at Skyvision I have tested domestic version cards with English OS , will have many problems .

SO when you buy cards , please make sure the cards are for overseas version .