kraemer94

AP-C1605 from NUVICO

Awesome DVR- use it as my high-end recorder.

Pros: It's great with low-bandwidth applications, has a TON of remote features, has GREAT remote software and a heavily loaded web interface, priced right, 3-year warranty

Cons: Not hybrid, but they say it will have IP camera compatiblity soon

Have you demo'ed it yet? If you look on Nuvico's homepage, there's a link to an online demo machine. They also have the remote software, VMS, available for download in the support section of their site.

Awesome DVR- use it as my high-end recorder.

Pros: It's great with low-bandwidth applications, has a TON of remote features, has GREAT remote software and a heavily loaded web interface, priced right, 3-year warranty

Cons: Not hybrid, but they say it will have IP camera compatiblity soon

Have you demo'ed it yet? If you look on Nuvico's homepage, there's a link to an online demo machine. They also have the remote software, VMS, available for download in the support section of their site.

I tried tio get the demo but the webviewer add on just wants to keep installing and then page errors. I can never get pass that.

Had the same problem, load the viewer manually from their website and you should be OK. Also looking at this DVR for an upcoming project but I'm guessing their demo does not do it justice as the EV demo actually look like the same quality.

Forgot to ask....anyone hear about this unit accepting IP cameras in the "near" future?

Thanks

Tom