402vette

Anyone interested in a custom/branded geovision software?

I am checking to see if there is any interest in a custom branded geovision software package. I can add YOUR logos, phone number, address, web portal, anything you would need to brand your own drvs you sell to your customers. I can take multiple screenshots including the RPB screen, web portal, or even give you remote access to look around. If I have to be a sponsor to post a business ad I will become one if there is interest.

I can't post a screenshot yet but I can pm anyone that is interested.

How much will it cost..

For a simple rebranding and new skin I would only charge $800, with more customization, company colors, ect it would be more. A complete package, web portal, complete frontend, playback, even multiview would be about $2500, which I don't think would be that bad since the cards are $500-1100. Also, you can use it on every server you build and isn't licensed per use. To install you just run the cd like a normal geo software install, no patches to worry about or replacing files.

The threadstarter seems to not be in here anymore...anyone esle who can develop customised design? We are looking to do it for some of our clients.

I would be happy to discuss a custom GEO project with you. Feel free to give me a call at 702-227-7145 tomorrow. Here is a quick sample of a quick 4-camera template designed for a touchscreen while keeping the user out of certain features (notice the lack of a power button)

Thanks,

Matt

geocustominterface.jpg

I would be happy to discuss a custom GEO project with you. Feel free to give me a call at 702-227-7145 tomorrow. Here is a quick sample of a quick 4-camera template designed for a touchscreen while keeping the user out of certain features (notice the lack of a power button)

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks Matt...I've dropped you a pm...

Cheers

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks Matt...I've dropped you a pm...

Cheers

I will also be interested, PM me too if you don't mind...

so what's going on? what's the price?

Is it just bitmap file or you are doing the whole installer?

anyone here still able to customised the gui for GV? Threadstarter seems like he isnt coming into the forum anymore...

I can do a little bit I can currently change the splash screen and the video lost and video not activated images. Really helps because now the images are ugly blue boxes. Working on getting down the new styling down. If you want the splash or the splash and info let me know by a PM.