Ambassadom

Burning video from Avtech AVC760Z-B to disc, USB etc...

First of all, a hello to everyone from a noob.

I'm hoping you will be able to help me out here. I run a small designer clothing store and recently installed the above CCTV System into the shop to help reduce any chance of theft.

However, a couple of days ago an item was stolen from the shelves and we luckily have video footage of the person stealing who, to our disappointment, is a regular customer who often buys.

The police have requested that we burn the CCTV footage to a disc to be used as evidence.

The instuctions I have do not mention anything regarding making copies of the footage on the built-in hard drive. Does anyone know how to do this?

Any help, advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dominic

i read that thoroughly but the "backup" option is not showing on the menu for me. i really need to backup a video before its too late. someone please help.

is it maybe because i am on a mac? everything else works flawlessly though (video web server (on mac)/eagle eyes (on iphone and ipad). maybe the licensed software ap? i found some exe files online for that but its only for windows. thanks everyone