Jaredneedshelp

USB BACKUP CPCAM

Hi im having the same problem as another guy who posted a yera ago. I need to get my videos to play and they are currently a 787 file and i downloaded your viewer player and it still doesnt work. I would greatly appreciate a way to get my stuff to work!

Thanks

What kind of DVR do you have?

If you downloaded the Video Server E then it should have worked for you.

If you have an A version then you would use the Video Viewer.

Can you describe your problems in more detail?

K thanks, i am trying to get my video of my CpCam entry level with USB only, its on my sandisk flash drive, and i can click on it in my computer, but i tried Windows media player for the fun of it, said the CODEC couldnt or wasnt supported. so i came here, downloadd E server, and theres like no features on it or i could be missing something, i try to drag my files onto it since theres no File menu or anything. Im not sure if theres more to it that i missed or if it shoud just start playing when it comes up.

thanks

Yes the USB is FAT 32 like it had to be, but in order to get the viewer to work i needed a zip file or else it wouldnt download or re format or however you put it, but i did that and it now works, i suppose, and is on my desktop and in program files and everything but it just shows the main screen Anytime and Anywhere and ive hit all the buttons and nothing seems to want to find or play my files.

If you have the anytime anywhere screen then I think you have the Video Viewer opened up. If it is not working then perhaps try Video Server E.

The video that you downloaded from your USB device is this in a file on your desktop?

Do the files look like a film strip?

I did trying server E, thats the one that isnt working. And it is not on my desk top, they are all tucked away in my flash drive when i open up my computer and they are nto strips of film, at first they windows media player looking, then it switched to the video viewer which is a sheet of paper with a blue thing in the middle. Theres few buttons to click on the video player, its kinda confusing but i doubt everything is right to begin with and something needs done differently.