PBryant

Need Professional Subcontracted Installations

Hi, there. I'm new to the board, but am looking for professional subcontractors for CCTV installations in:

Orlando, FL (small project, 1 camera)

Nassau, Bahamas (upcoming in 8-12 weeks)

Baltimore, MD (immediately)

If anyone is located in these areas, please PM me so that I can give you further details.

Thanks,

Perry

Actually, just finished a project in Glastonbury. Had a horrific time finding a professional subcontractor. One company, just didn't show up when they were supposed to, another wanted to charge us beyond anything close to a standard rate, and finally we found one guy who did a half way job. We ended up sending a crew up there to correct his mistakes. It was a nightmare.

I wish I had found this board previous. But, if anything comes up again, I'll certainly let you know.

BTW, yes, I'm just looking through some of these post, and found Rory. Thanks again for the reply.

Perry

The only good CCTV contractors over here are from NYC, and they will charge an arm and a leg to travel uphere, which is why I relocated from Westchester County to here, I'm actually 30 min from almost everything, right smack in the middle of the state.