destro_23

Questions: POS integration + IP cameras

Ok, in one of my stores i want to set up POS integration and have the register info go to the screen output.. what txt inserter do you use for that?

Also if i want to add 2 IP cameras is it possible? I have 6 cameras set up on an 8 camera system.

One more question.. If i want to set up a system with 8 analogue cameras and 8 IP cameras... what do i have to do? i buy an 8 camera avermedia card, then what? buy a license? for a 16 cam system?

Thanks for any help

Ok, in one of my stores i want to set up POS integration and have the register info go to the screen output.. what txt inserter do you use for that?

Also if i want to add 2 IP cameras is it possible? I have 6 cameras set up on an 8 camera system.

One more question.. If i want to set up a system with 8 analogue cameras and 8 IP cameras... what do i have to do? i buy an 8 camera avermedia card, then what? buy a license? for a 16 cam system?

Thanks for any help

I have a full solution to do this with IndigoVision.

the analogue cameras are connected to encoders and the new IP cameras are IndigoVision.

The serial output from you POS gets wired to any camera or encoder and it will overlay on the image or along side it.

Key events can be mad to create index book marks such as no sales.

Later on you can Search by operator, item SKU, transaction number....

Basically any thing the POS outputs.

What country are you in? I can connect you to a local