rory

old beer

im tired of buying old beer here darnit!!!!!!!!

i bought sum tonight (bud) & had to pick out the 2005 beers, as they had more from nov 2004!

Actually I got mostly Jan 25, 2005, but then some Jan 06, 2005, which tastes totally different! Arghhhh

A week or so ago I bought some and they were from as far back as July 2004!!! They were BUD LIGHT though, guess bahamians dont drink them much .. i sure didnt, i just threw them out ..

I only went to the same store again as it was the only one open after 9pm ....on the whole island ..besides a couple bars in the heart of the ghetto .. though it is still in a crack hoe area ..

in other words if yah dont buy beer before 9pm you stand the chance of getting dirty old beer, and stale ciggarettes also!!

Just had to drive to a gas station and spend another $5 for another pack of ciggarettes as the one I got from that liquor store was stale ...!!!

well 12.20 cant buy any beer now other than a night club now...

im just choking on this old beer for now .. darnit, kindof burns your lip as its so stale!

Oh yeah, 8 Bud Bottles here costs $20 and a pack of cigs is $5 ....

Dont ask me about a case as I cant afford that price .. $20 for 8 buds is their "special" price! Thats pretty much all over the island .. cheapest I have got is $18 but thats only open til 9pm..

Welcome to da Bahamas Mon!

Could you home brew?

I had a friend who home brewed and he used to always have some really great beer. I've wanted to try it myself ever since.