rory

DVR Clockbox Location

Whats the best location for a lock box for a DVR/VDR/1 Ch DVR in the following different situations? Lets say they have a remote keypad, or are using the PC to conenct via the network.

1-Appartment with No closet, just open room (this is my accomondations!)

2-Home/Condo.Appt with closets

3-Business (retail) Drop Ceiling

4-Office with Warehouse

Do we mount it to the ceiling with strong screws? Ideas?

Input needed please, thanks )

Rory

Well, in the apartment, have it next door to you, that's what some of my customers are doing

Well, in the apartment, have it next door to you, that's what some of my customers are doing

I dont have a next door, I have en efficiency, then there is a garage (very dirty with gasoline etc) next to me. I can only think of maybe bolting the lock box to the wooden ceiling like in the corner of the room? What do you think? There is an Attic, but it gets very hot, in the 150+ range as its a wooden roof and its like 60 years old.

Thanks. I still need some answers on the other scenerios also, for notes.

i havent forgot about your DVR cards, are you stil lselling them or was those the ones you have issues with getting unlock keys for now? We are still in the middle of starting up this new business called it X-treme CCTV, just put up a full wall sign, cost $600, and doing car signs now, and then property signs, and some other advettising in news papers etc, plus doing flyers to send out to the alarm companies 1500+ clients this month, alot of work, plus updating my catalog (can download online from www.BahamasSecurity.com ) When we start making some money, we can then buy stock for Demo equipment, right now cash is tight so have to rely on the catalog!

Rory