schickb

pelco dx7100 - no copy button

I repaired a pelco dx7100 and everything seems fine but there is no COPY button. The CD-ROM works fine (can view files from Windows 2000)

- I don't know if it ever worked, any suggestions to get it to work?

- Thanks for any help - I read the manual but I'm a Speco guy and don't know the ole Pelco stuff.

I ran into the same problem and after talking to pelco I was told that the software installed was installed with no cd burner and would have to send the dvr to pelco buy the software and pay them to install it. The price I was given by pelco was higher than a new PC DVR so we replaced the DVR.

i faced the same problem the Motherboard of the DVR is Damged so i had to find another one i found already another one compatible with the Case construction but GigaByte. so the Official Recovery CD will not work. i cahnged it already and start installing windows 2000 everything seems fine Except for that point the copy Button is not appears. after some googling i didnt find anything concern to that point.

what i did Just installed Roxio Easy CD Creator5 and be sure that it is support your Cd Rom Drive if not download the update to version 5.3 then restart your DVR and thats all. the magic Copy Button will appear again and functioning.