Anybody can explain in few simple words why PoE switch must be 802.3af compatible on all ports(for every camera)?

I tried to read on google about it, cant damn get idea of it. There are many PoE switches, but only some are 802.3af. But you can connect PoE cameras to those non 802.3af switches also and they do work.

So where is the trick of 802.3af

Same as with any standard, I suppose - the idea is that if all devices comply with the published standard, you're guaranteed compatibility. Obviously nothing like this is 100% guaranteed, but at least that's the idea behind standards.

By the same token, a device being non-conforming doesn't guarantee you'll have problems, either... sometimes they'll be based on the spec, but add their own tweaks or extensions to it. Sometimes the only problem is that they fall just short of meeting the spec in some insignificant way that won't affect 99% of what you use it for. The problem is, you don't usually know WHY the spec isn't met, or how those deficiencies will affect you.

you know,POE mean Power Over Ethernet,802.3af mean that the power Transmission by ethernet,i mean,network cable.so,there have a synthesizer that synthesis the power and video date.so,the router must suport the 802.3af.but the poe ip camera support two ways link the router,one is poe jack and another way is general cable jack.