DoorMan

Some good choices for IP66 heated dome enclosures?

I'm want to gety some IP66 heated domes. Are there some exceptional choices and vendors for these? I'll have a look at the physical dimensions online.

I'm want to gety some IP66 heated domes. Are there some exceptional choices and vendors for these? I'll have a look at the physical dimensions online.

hi,my friend,our Dome camera have the IP 66,also the perfect effect at night,you can contact me as follows,then i will send the demo at night to you.

MSN: ytdvr_sales@hotmail.com

Why not just post a link so everyone can view it?

Because he will simply annoy people even more with his SPAM and rightfully and hopefully get blocked from posting! Please don't get him started on that again. A search of his past postings will reveal his contributions and motives.

Because he will simply annoy people even more with his SPAM and rightfully and hopefully get blocked from posting! Please don't get him started on that again. A search of his past postings will reveal his contributions and motives.

He wouldn't dare do that, he is afterall our friend....

Gotcha and thanks.

hi,my friend,our Dome camera have the IP 66,also the perfect effect at night,you can contact me as follows,then i will send the demo at night to you.

i really don't care someone will buy our products or not, but don't speak ill of others behind their backs.You make me sick !

HUH? Sorry to make you sick. Was only wondering a couple things:

I asked for information about enclosures not cameras?

I asked for an online link to view dimensions.

Then after you replied:

I wondered what your cameras looked like in video.

I wondered why you were trying to sell one on one.

I wondred why you didn't post a link for all to see them.

Now you posted a link and all can see them, and I have my own opinions of your product video. See that was easy right? This is an open forum so all should see right? This is not a one on one chat room after all....

So if I still make you sick...well I got to be honest here....my eyes are still blurry from that demo... Good luck!

i really don't care someone will buy our products or not, but don't speak ill of others behind their backs.You make me sick !

Why don't you start a thread about your company / product instead of rudely forcing your products on to everyone. By the way I am not impressed with your product for professional installs.

hi,my friend,don't pay attention to the way of saying a thing by someone, i think this forum have many bored man,they think only of them are expert for cctv area,they think their products are the best,they often speak ill of others,it looks so ridiculous!

Sir, I am neither bored or think I'm a CCTV expert. In fact, I came here to learn from this wonderful community of experts and novices such as myself. I do try to contribute from the limited knowledge that I do have.

Again, I have asked you to become a contributing member without SPAMMING your products. Contribute by asking questions or offering advise to others in your field of expertise. Set up your sig file with the information about your company's site and your message will get out with every helpful post you post to others. By doing this you will have an easier time getting people to visit your site and not be look on as a SPAMMER.

My rule is I never visit a SPAMMER'S site even if it would benefit me. I wouldn't tip a waiter for taking a dump on the dinner table nor will I give SPAMMERS a break for taking a dump in my community. Good luck and please think about contributing in a positive manner.

Hello, I hope it helps!

Varifocal-Vandal-Proof-Dome-Camera-with-IR-Night-Vision:

It offers a great quality picture with 4-9mm vari-focal lens which allows you to have a wider and further view angle. This security camera can be mounted almost anywhere outdoors or indoors. It does work well in the heavy rain or under big force. The camera employs a 1/3" CCD solid-state image device which provides extremely long life and high reliability.