Sign in to follow this  
rory

What card are these?

cool. just checking, not that i use them but where i get my cheap color bullets from they sell those, eclipseCCTV ..

jason did you get my email the other day?

working on the presentation this weekend, today actually... ill need to get some pricing though for next week when you get a chance..i dont need it just to show it to start with though, but as soon as you can ..

island dump is on fire right now ..so cant really do much, too disorientated ..its crazy ..

thanks

rory

just looked at that site again. Looks like they are using a diffrent set of boards for their complete systems. The boards on the "DVR Boards" page are not digiflower.

sorry for the mix up

no worries, just wondering, someone on an outisland here, the local police constable, told me someone there was sold one of their PC systems, for $30K!!!!! I have the price list, the most expensive one, PC and everything, is $6k ... See we have no price control down here .. :-0

sorry just looked again their highest priced 480pps one is $4K.

RAPIDSTAR SERIES 480FPS REAL TIME DISPLAY

16CH DVR 480FPS REC. 750GB P4 MPEG4 WB

and its a PC so there was only 7% stamp tax, no customs duty ..so they made how much on that sale for a POS ..??

he he..

http://www.stardvr.com/NOVAVIEW16.htm

im getting one of these from a client tomorrow to play with.

we're putting in a stand alone AvTEch in stead, only because they dont know how to use a PC really ..plus this one keeps locking up, its running windows 2000, so Im going to wipe it and put windows XP on it ...strip it right down and see how it goes ..their cards are very cheap ..interesting to see what the software is like.