I appologize as I do not know much about this card

We recently purchased a wdt 2116 off ebay

which can be found at the following link

http://www.jenelletech.com/anykeeper_2116_240fps.htm

(wasnt bought from this site)

my question to this forum is where am I able to get the latest release of the anykeeper software

currently i have anykeeper 2116 i believe

i tried the anykeeper website but you need to login which I do not know how.

Thank you for your time.

well thats not good

myself being new to the digital video recorders

i thought this was a good deal on ebay without researching it much

So guess there is no chance of anyone letting me know where I can recieve the latest version of anykeeper then?

Thank you for yoru time

Hi,

If you look down the forum a bit, you will find my post "Thread= Anyone know about Anykeeper?". Please read this thread.

I had a few problems with the Anykeeper software, so I tried to find some help on this forum.

"Loop" gave me a site with software that works with Anykeeper DVR cards.

Now, there are 2 different types of software.

Goto this site:

http://www.koditec.com/eng/support-program.htm

You will see this:

◈ Program download ◈

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◈KD-Net 3.3.3.0 Download

◈KD-Net 3.2.10.9 Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◈KD-Net 2.50.16.0 Download

◈KD-Net 2.50.15.0

If your DVR card is a NEWER type, try the 3.3.30/3.2.10.9 software.

When you have installed it, run the program. On "my" card it said "DVR card not found" which means that I had the older firmware, so it was not possible for me to benefit from the "more advanced" software.

I installed the 2.50.16.0 software.

Compair this "KD-Net" software with the "Anykeeper" software... The graphics are slightly different, but the format is the same.

I bought my DVR card from ebay, they gave me Version 2.49.9.

I have lots of problems with it, and MUCH TIME it took me to find an update. Goto the ND-Net site, and you will find a MUCH BETTER version.

So for ME, I had 2.49.9.0. Now I have 2.50.16.0. It is not Anykeeper, but is almost the same.

Also, when you have finished installing the software, go into the "LOGO" folder. I did not like the default 'yellow' KD-Net Logo's. So I changed them. Now I have "Matt's DVR" instead of "KD-Net 2116".

If you like, post your email address here, I will send you the JPG's that I made so you can make your software look better than before.

Good luck, post back to this forum and tell me what happened.

Matt

:shock:

well thats not good

myself being new to the digital video recorders

i thought this was a good deal on ebay without researching it much

So guess there is no chance of anyone letting me know where I can recieve the latest version of anykeeper then?

Thank you for yoru time

Dude, go here http://www.cctv-king.com/download/

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

One thing I found with the Koditec software, it was as if someone English speaking had gone through the GUI and corrected the spelling and phrases! It looks reasonably professional, has enough features and does the job.

With the Anykeeper software, things just do not seem right and it is obvious it was developed from the far east (Korea I think?).

For example:

In the CONTROL tab, why did they rename the heading above the recording/VMD/outputs, etc to "Access?". It was "status" which made sense!

I took a quick look at the engineers guide and noticed that the SETUP screen has been redesigned. Not sure why, because now it looks more complicated and not so easy to understand, but appears to do the same as before!

So I think I will just keep monitoring the Koditec page for an update, although I am fairly happy with the current version.

Any comments?

Hello

have a 2016 120fps

have been having many problems

#1 if more then 4 cameras are connected - it turns it's self of - then i need to restart - set for 4 cameras 5fps each and it will work for daysss~~~ - but if we even connect 1 extra ( 5th camera ) it will "crash"

Can you help me Please

Thanks

I need more information.

PC processor speed, PC memory size, age of PC.

Is it "when you connect" a camera you have a problem, or when you "program the camera in setup" you get the problem.

When the computer crashes, does the application "perform an illegal function" or the computer restarts by itself?

I now use kodicom software for my anykeeper 2016 card. What version of Anykeeper software do you use? (go into setup, then "about" tab). If it is 2.49.9.0 then there is an upgrade available.

Check out the middle of this thread for the kodicom link.

I have had 2x 4camera Anykeeper boards and now upgraded to a single 16 channel DVR card.

It has run smoothly and reliably for over a year and never locks up.

Matt

I had the problem of 4 cameras great one more and crash the OS stops responding.

1 switch off Hyperthreading if you have it on.

Use KodiCom but first uninstall all device drivers for the CCTV Card. KodiCom will install its own on the fly.

With the supplier also overseas I have tried at least 6 different software packages and only this fully works.

Shame it is not fit for purpose as I need to be able to save Video to CD/DVD.

Brent

Hi toi everyone that posted in this thread, I assume everybody finally got their dvr boards working. Well I made the same mistake and recently purchased one on ebay with the same version of anykeeper software 2.49.5.0 and also find things dont work as they should. I have been through the posts in this forum for help and have downloaded all the kodicom versions as required, however i have tried the version 3.3 and the version 2.5 both of which stop in the process of running the setup with a message asking if i want to termination the install before completing. I can only answer yes as the no command seems to do nothing except bring the message back can somebody help me out please. AlsoI did look at the other site cctv-king.com but am not really sure what if anything i should be downloading from here as the versions look a lot later than 3, will any of these higher ones work with this card ?

Well I seem to have tried everything now to get the software to install but with no success so I have had to re-install the old version supplied with the card (2.49) as i really need the cameras on. Any help with a solution to upgrading to one of the later versions i have downloaded as per the forum thread would be appreciated

The original version is installed on the win2000 pro os is this the problem ?

Well here i am again, i have managed to get the koditec 3.3 to install (not the drivers) just the program files and when i run it i get the message dvr card not found so I assume that i need to try the 2.5 version. I can install the program under custom setup and un-checking install drivers is this normal ? when I use the typical install then it quits half way through loading the drivers. Lastly I have just noticed after un-installing v3.3 that my hard drive seems to be half full with nothing !! is this something to do with the file system it performs when loading installing the program files ? and if so how do I get rid of it ?

Last post, i finally got V2.5 to install after lots of messing around and it is better than the 2.49 version. I also found where the used space on my hard drive was after trying a 4.13 version (it creates a hidden folder for storing the data in) It is a pity that the 3.3 version would not work and this must be due to the fact I have a older version of firmware on the board. Anyway I am happy now that i have a version that functions far better than the supplied one so thanks to everyone posting in this thread for the info as it helped me sort it out.

Glad you got it soughted out ... just not too many anykeeper users on the forum i guess ...

I'm having the same problem wijnendael did, I can't get the KD NET software to install if I choose to install the drivers with it, then when I go back and install the drivers by themselves, the DVR folder gets wiped out, and no drivers are installed...

I'm running XP SP2, would downgrading to W2k help?

Ok, formatted and downgraded to Windows 2000 Pro, KD NET 2.5 installed with no problems. I then noticed a problem trying to access Remote View with IE outside of my network, after a little searching on this forum, I've found out this is a problem, that the computer has to be directly connected to the Broadband modem, and not through a router. Well after a little fishing around in the system files today, I have gotten access to my DVR by forwarding ports 80 and 8013 (Defaults) to the DVR. To accomplish this you have to go in a manually update a few lines of code in the wwwroot folder: screen640.html

<html>
<head>
</head>

<body>
<table>
<tr>
<object id="WebDvr" classid="CLSID:9B6FBD9B-BD8E-4669-B4C3-1EEC540FE880"
codebase="http://<?SERVER_ADDRESS?>//WebDvr.cab#version=2,50,15,0"
width="640" height="480">
<param name="Address" value="<?SERVER_ADDRESS?>">
<param name="Port" value="<?DVRP_PORT?>">
<param name="User" value="anonymous">
<param name="Password" value="">
<param name="DisplayMode" value="<?DisplayMode?>">
<param name="DisplayBlock" value="<?DisplayBlock?>">
</object>

</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

First change where the computer looks for the cab file:

codebase="http://<?SERVER_ADDRESS?>//WebDvr.cab#version=2,50,15,0" 

Change out SERVER_ADDRESS to this:

codebase="http://65.15.xxx.xxx/WebDvr.cab#version=2,50,15,0" 

Then You need to change

<param name="Address" value="<?SERVER_ADDRESS?>">

to something like:

<param name="Address" value="65.15.xxx.xxx">

Then you also need to change the:

<param name="Port" value="<?DVRP_PORT?>">

to this for port 8013:

<param name="Port" value="8013">

Now forward 80 and 8013 to your DVR in your router settings, and access your DVR...

Note, I replaced SERVER_ADDRESS to an IP for demonstration purposes, I use a dynamic IP client called no-ip so instead of a static IP, you'd put in your dynamic IP name, mine being something like "security.no-ip.org"

After doing this, you save, and then you need to edit index.html.

find these lines of code:

<iframe src="screen640.html" name="sub" width="640" height="480"
scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

and change sreen320.html to screen640.html and you'll have no more problems...

this is the latest information from china card factory:

Remember,our version is 2.49 ,for this card,you can`t use computer with CPU more than 3.0G, can`t use VGA card with PCI-E, can`t use dual core computer,and can`t use the latest motherboard,cpu and vga card. totally speaking,you`d better use a old computer to be compatible with it.

so i'm the only one who has this problem ???

You need to install it on an Athlon XP 2500+ to 3200+ computer system and it will work like a dream with at least a Gforce 5200 or better video card... forget trying to force this onto a pentium for and messing with hyperthreading... once XP is intalled with hyperthreading enabled on a pentium 4 it will lock up with 5 or more cameras enabled.

Mines been working for years (about 4 years) on Window 2000 with very little problems.

Wish I could upgrade the software, but my boards firmware is old, so I cannot go beyond v 2.50.16.0 (from 2004!!) - Koditec software. Also, can no longer connect remotely from my main PC as it is now VISTA!! (doesn't work!)