wax

Name brand DVR and Cams

What price range?

Wholesale, or retail?

Are you the tech support, or do you require the company to have an in house tech support staff.

Would you rather save money, and go straight to China?

Do you want a product that is similiar to a TV? There is only 3 TV manufactures, but there are different names.

What is your threat level?

What price range?

Wholesale, or retail?

Are you the tech support, or do you require the company to have an in house tech support staff.

Would you rather save money, and go straight to China?

Do you want a product that is similiar to a TV? There is only 3 TV manufactures, but there are different names.

What is your threat level?

I was looking for a price rage between 1500 and 2000 for a retail store that I would support.

As for China, it would have to depend on how much money I'd be saving. If it's half the costs from purchasing in the states then I'd be for it. However, I don't think that's the case so I would rather stick with someone in the states in case I had some trouble with what I purchased.

As for the question about TV and threat level. I don't have the slightest clue as to what type of TVs a CCTV system uses and I didn't know there were different threat levels in CCTV.

Hello, Wax, You need to specify your detailed requirements, such as:

How many channels DVR do you need? Or, how many cameras do you need?

Where you are going to locate them?

How long/wide of the places?

It is easy to find a suitable system under your previous budget.

I have some recommendations for you, please have a check.

Any help needed, please let me know!

Wax is retailing!

Do not buy retail! Contact this place:

EclipseCCTV ask for Joey P. 1 800 323 8746, or look at the distributors that advertise on this website.

Contact a distributor who is in the same time zone as you. This means that you should get your products the next day.

I cannot order from California as it take 5 days to get product to Florida.

Threat level:

This is the kind of danger that someone is in, or soon going to be in.

Residential markets are very low "threat level".

A Diamond store is a very high "threat level".

A person that has a million dollars in cash under the mattress in a residential home is a high threat level.

When looking at your customer what can be stolen, or how much do they stand to lose after a theft?

A computer is neglible in cost, but the customer data base may be worth everything to a company!

I place GPS tracking devices in to computers to track where they go after a theft. I place tracking devices in construction, or lawn service trailors. These guys can lose $5,000.00, and potentially more depending on how big the guy is, or how much tools they have.

What is your threat level? A computer, a gaming system, some stereo equipment, and a 42 inch plasma?

If you have 5 42" plasma TV, or 60" flat panels, and you have more than 4 cars then I am going to place you in to the "high threat level". There is someone always wanting to steal what you got!

With higher threat levels you will want to create rings of security like a bullseye.

You may need to add electronic access to keep customers in the lobby, but allow employees to pass through.

You may need electronic beams so if someone jumps the fence at a car lot they are spotted right away.

Planting thorn bushes, and vines such as roses, can add layer of protection. Concertina wire just does not look good in certain places!

What more can you do to protect your client?

What do you think?