vic_salve

Advice Please....dvr card

Hello,

I need to put together a PC DVR for my home. I have 8 places for cameras, inside and out. I have wired all spots to also have audio with the cameras. Right now I have two bed rooms where the small ones will be. I'm looking for a DVR card that has 8 video inputs and 8 audio inputs. The following is what I'm looking for this card and software to do.

*Most importantly we will be watching the kids rooms and would like those rooms to cycle so they can be seen & heard. I'd like to use the multi camera view where there is one view larger than others and have the two chosen cameras to cycle in the large view. This would allow us to monitor the outside cameras as well, but just not cycle through all of them.

*The pc with the DVR card will be installed in the electrical room in the basement. I would like to have complete control of the system from the home network. Running down to the basement for every thing would be a pain.

*Monitor system from the internet. This is a given, but thought I would throw it in.

*Set up the system so that it could be monitored through the home's cable tv set up. Most of the cards that I have checked out may have a video out, but I don't believe they have audio out. How would this be set up?

*Price? Well, I'd like to say that the sky is the limit, but it isn't. I'd love to find a card that would do the trick for $300 or less, but I haven't had much luck finding a card that does all that at that price level. I've seen several for $100 (Asianwolf I think and/or ebay), but they scare the socks off of me. I'm sure you guys believe they are junk.

So I'm all ears. I'm going to build the pc as well. I thought I would start with the card and build the pc around it. Please help if you can.

Thanks,

vic

i am a professional in working with pc-based dvr system.

please use the google search engine, and input the three key words below:

dvr zion china

you will find the company information. the name is all-security in china.

we sell pc based dvr system. including cameras.

i will provide you some ideas also.

i will send you a PM on this site to you for further discussion.

dvr zion china

Wow, the spam level is ramping up around here...

Wow, the spam level is ramping up around here...

Well we don't really have active moderators anymore

Rory, Thomas, CollinR hardly ever show up here

Hmm I wondering why...?

only Kenplace visit forum sometimes

going to be mess soon

Edited by Guest

hi ,Ak357, are you from Canada? i am not making some spam here.

i just want to provide him some video surveillance solution. he is looking for some products, but i could provide, so what's the problem then?

I am fully supporting this bbs ,and also dont want to have spams running on this bbs, we want to have some value on this site.

Thanks.

if you are in canada, i guess we two may be worked together before and we also talked over the MSN messenger via voice . it's a small world.

we ever tried some web based remote monitoring solutions. you sent me some documents as well. how are you doing man?

Well we offer tech support not sales BUY ADDS READ THE RULES (CHINA = CLONES.) When are yall gonna offer the FIRD MOOSESTANG the clone for FORD MUSTANG.

well, it would is a bad thing to copy the other's ideas or designs.

but there is one thing i am happy to say that, according to the DVR boards, my friend who is a senior DVR board software developer, told me that, the algorithem embedded in the H.264/MPEG4 board belongs to their own company.

dvr zion china

Hi Market Zion!

I used Google and found your website!

I see that your website say you manufacture your own DVR Boards, they looks pretty much like Thakral cards. Also you are based in Hangzhou most famous for West Lake, Hikvision and nice people!

But I must say when I look at your website having bible qoutes, at the same time you say you manufacture DVR cards, and a company Gmail account, no telephone number or adress, it just dosent do it for me!

Next time I am in Hangzhou can I come and have a look at your manufacture plant?

JD

thanks for your interest in our company.

yes, we located in hangzhou and there is a beautiful lake.

the manufacturing factory is in shenzhen,china, we manufacture

the speed dome, camera,...

and also we have an experienced software team working with device integration.

when you are in Hangzhou, i would invite you for a beer and we can make good friends.