sentrycctv

Zavio with NUUO installation

Hi NUUO

Do you guys have any success installation with Zavio camera?

I have one in hands and and was wondering has anyone use NUUO + Zavio to bid any project? I want to give it a try, but heard that there are many issues except pricing. Should I be awared of anything?

We do have a lot of experience with the installation of Zavio IP cameras on NUUO software (or mini NVR / NVS). This combination is a perfect and stable IP solution and, not of minor importance, an affordable solution!

What we did: F312A F611E F520E D511E D520E & D6111 in meantime connection to NUUO NVS-2040 NVS-4080 & NVS-4160. Other brand can be connected easily too!

Are Zavio and NUUO the same company?

I heard that there is a Reps. firm dropped NUUO off just because every time they forward some leads to NUUO, then Zavio go after. Both company denied that and refuse to pay more.

I stopped by NUUO booth at ISC West, and have been contacted by NUUO and Zavio in the same week. When I checked the software of Zavio, it's exactly the same with NUUO's, just one is white, one is black.

Does there anyone have the same experience?

I heard that there is a Reps. firm dropped NUUO off just because every time they forward some leads to NUUO, then Zavio go after. Both company denied that and refuse to pay more.

I stopped by NUUO booth at ISC West, and have been contacted by NUUO and Zavio in the same week. When I checked the software of Zavio, it's exactly the same with NUUO's, just one is white, one is black.

The way I understand

Zavio-NUUO Ver will work ONLY with Zavio Cams

NUUO makes custom ver for few other IP Cam companies

The Software that Zavio use is an OEM Light version of NUUO but this doesn't mean that NUUO & Zavio is the same company.

If you check also LevelOne, Planet, Pixord etc you will see that they also use NUUO software.