DeCal

Which Conexant Capture Card is this please?

Hey guys,

We have 4 camera's in our unit and i've just been sorting all the IT things.

The computer we had the 4 camera's connected to doesn't work anymore, but i have access to the hard drive by connecting it to another PC.

The problem I have is that I dont know what the model is for the card. The details I have are as follows.

I know its a Conexant Capture Card as Vista told me this. (Saa713x(v) Video Capture Device) There is a label on the card that says: AOP-V8004, 8016 ver2.0. S/N: 2006460500396 but thats all. There is also on the card, 2 serial (?) ports and 1 ariel/coax plug?

Any help would be great.

Regards

Dean

Thats the one, would you know where I could get the correct drivers from for it. Also what software would you all recommend?

Regards

Dean

Well on that page, there's a "Send your message to this supplier" section... I'd try contacting them, as the company "Shenzhen Aopvision Tech Co.,Ltd" doesn't appear to have a website of their own, just a bunch of sections in online "malls".

Well on that page, there's a "Send your message to this supplier" section... I'd try contacting them, as the company "Shenzhen Aopvision Tech Co.,Ltd" doesn't appear to have a website of their own, just a bunch of sections in online "malls".

Hi soundy .. the link u've got is their site in Alibaba.com .. as their Gold Member .. .. it is for them to showcase their stuff to visitors to alibaba.com ..

they have a website .. if you clicked on the "Contacts" button on the top .. it will lead to a page with a lot of details .. their official site is at:

http://www.aopvision.com/

All the best in finding your driver .. ..

PS:: Try signing up with Alibaba and contact them thru the online forms .. most of these Chinese suppliers are very fast in their response .. just gotta be a little patient with the English as it is not their native language and not all reps can converse fluently in Eng .. I usually ask them to write to me in Chinese (cos I understand Chinese) while I reply in English ..

Hey guys,

We have 4 camera's in our unit and i've just been sorting all the IT things.

The computer we had the 4 camera's connected to doesn't work anymore, but i have access to the hard drive by connecting it to another PC.

The problem I have is that I dont know what the model is for the card. The details I have are as follows.

I know its a Conexant Capture Card as Vista told me this. (Saa713x(v) Video Capture Device) There is a label on the card that says: AOP-V8004, 8016 ver2.0. S/N: 2006460500396 but thats all. There is also on the card, 2 serial (?) ports and 1 ariel/coax plug?

Any help would be great.

Regards

Dean

Hi dean. a very big user of the conexant capture cards or a company called hikvision. i had a dvr system that was built in poland the customer purchased the system from a company that would not help him at all. i also could not do anything with the dvr as it was locked up. hikvision sent me drivers and dvr sofware and everything ran ok. that was hikvision in the uk. here is the usa site.

http://www.hikvision-usa.com/cards.html