10 camreras to one power supply with 16 fused outputs. ALtronix ALTV2416350

One fuse isnerted multiple cameras power up. Camera seller says its power supply. Power supply maker says it's cameras. Any ideas?

Umm, what was that? All cameras will power up using a multiple power supply.

What exactly is the problem? Do you want to power them up individually?

Rory

I'm assuming you have each camera connected to a separate terminal on the power supply, rather than all 10 on one terminal. If so, it's easy to troubleshoot any power problem with a multimeter. Check the AC power at both the PS and camera terminals.

I had the same exact problem about 3 years ago, what type of Mux/DVR are you using i had a dedicated micros color mux and had the same problem but when i switched to a different mux all worked fine i spent days trying to figure it out.

i am kind of confused on what your problem is. I am assuming you are wondering how 10 cameras are working if only 1 fuse is inserted.

You said there are 16 terminals all fuse protected, right?

Where was that one fuse input at? Was the fuse inserted in one of the individual fuse holders for one single terminal? Or was it inserted in that fuse holder for the whole strip of terminals? And also can you answer this? There was no other fuses in the whole power supply at all and you put one in (where?) and it powered ten cameras?

Also I got a good laugh at someone trying to fit 10 leads on one terminal.