hafid007

avtech avc777m mainbord power problem

hi i have a avtech avc 777m after my power suplly burned i tryed to conected it with pc power suplly but during the conction to the pin hole i reverse them i put 12v in the 5v place and 5v in the 12v place when i turned it on i heard a beep then a smoke comes out from the mainbord exactely from bd25 burned after the cheking it was a fuse and i replaced it by and other one afther that i conected it corectely and i saw the blue sceen with HDD detecting message and all the front panel controle leds are on and i already tryed to rest it but still the same problem after i checked all the mainbord bds so please i need your help ????

thank you so much .

In my opinoin, when getting the blue screen, the ccd must be worn out. How long does it work for you? It is very possible that you need to change a new one. May be some superiors can give you better ideas!

You will need to replace the external power supply, and the small internal power supply board.

These are expensive!

You might find a laptop power supply that has the connector that has the 19 volts dc, and the wattage.

The inside board is hard to find, and they are expensive.

How much are you willing to spend on the parts?

AVC 760 Power Supply

Vellman Specs 19 Volts 3.7A 60 Watt

Adapter Technology Co 19V 90 Watt

Model STD-1947P

Velleman 19 Volt 3.7Amps

http://www.velleman.be/nl/en/product/view/?id=351251