metafizx

aviosys ip kamera 9060sl

I got this camera just to see what it would do, since it was only $60.

ip kamera 9060sl

it's really quite a nice little camera for the money. clear image and seems to work ok. just VGA res, but hey for a simple IP camera, it's not bad !!

compared to Axis 207, it's within the ballpark, and Axis is $300. I'm not saying that it's better or even a substitute. but for people who want a low cost IP system, I noticed that a variety of NVR vendors claim support for this camera.

I like to try out the other aviosys cameras but seems like they are not available in USA for some reason

metafizx, how did you managed to get this IP camera? Do you have the specs or the manufacturer's info?

As you stated, according to your own observations, this IP camera is not there to compete with "high end" equipment... rather simple solution at a very reasonable price...

I am interested to find out more about this manufacturer... so, please share with us who they are and how did you manage to get one these cameras.

metafizx, how did you managed to get this IP camera? Do you have the specs or the manufacturer's info?

As you stated, according to your own observations, this IP camera is not there to compete with "high end" equipment... rather simple solution at a very reasonable price...

I am interested to find out more about this manufacturer... so, please share with us who they are and how did you manage to get one these cameras.

seems available from a number of suppliers.

here's the specs:

http://www.aviosys.com/ip9060aslplus.htm

Let me tell you the composition of the cost of ip camera , we considered only think about cost of materials, regardless of the brand

1: First sensor, coms of the lowest cost - followed by sharp ccd-sony ccd

2: Compression format: M-JPEG-"MPEG4-> H.264

and other reason: audio, double-stream, megapixels ,TVL,PTZ and so on. but this 9060ls i can sure it is the coms and M-JPEG,60 usd is good price,but not the best price.

seems available from a number of suppliers.

here's the specs:

http://www.aviosys.com/ip9060aslplus.htm

Thank you very much... I will pursue with this company and see where it ends up... We are talking to three other manufacturers at the moment and they are working on very specific minidome models with fixed lens that could hit a price tag of less than $50.00... It will be IP solution and with POE capability. I am insisting with them to make such minidomes for outdoor use as well for few dollars more... Consensus tell me that it is possible...

Again, thank you!