SecurityTech

Opinions on Worldeyecam and Intellipix 4 camera DVR system.

No, it is not a Hikvision DVR.

Thx

I was just curios

then its probably Dal.... or Dah....

just GUI very familiar

nah....the G4 DVR is Hikvision based! Stopp folling around! It is a OEM, but still Hik based.

JD

Clarification...

Yes, Alpine's DVR is a Hik DVR and a solid platform as well. The DVR in question in the original post is what AK357 was asking about ( I believe ) which is not a Hikvision DVR.

Thanks everyone

Clarification...

Yes, Alpine's DVR is a Hik DVR and a solid platform as well. The DVR in question in the original post is what AK357 was asking about ( I believe ) which is not a Hikvision DVR.

Thanks everyone

I like Mike too!

JD

This post/reply is long overdue and I wanted to give thanks to Mike aka. ShoreViewSecurity for all of his help, and giving me exactly what my project required. I had originally purchased (low priced) a Lorex 4 channel DVR and 4 Lorex (believe it or not, they have a IR cut filter) day/night cameras. Was very displeased by the images, false motion triggers due to ambient noise at night, and a very limited (yes it was a cheap one) DVR. Spent quite a bit of time talking with Mike, who was more than happy to help out. Although I had originally looked at the G4 DVR from a different seller, Mike was still willing to help out regardless of where I purchased from, and that says a lot about him, and his integrity. I decided to purchase a G4 DVR and try out some Sony day/night cameras. To further the positive experience with Mike, when I placed my order the DVR I had selected was out of stock (hard to keep hot sellers on the shelves) he offered to upgrade me at no cost.

I am extremely satisfied with the G4 DVR, and the picture is indeed incredible. The HDMI output is VERY useful as Mike stated when veiwing on a HD screen. All of the features of the DVR met or exceeded what Mike stated.

With that said, I highly recommend dealing with him, and will indeed being not only sending business his way, but doing business with him again.

Thanks Mike for taking the time to chat back and forth, and really take an interest in the limitations with my prevoius setup, and dialing in a solid solution which has not left me with a compromise, but one that serves my needs perfectly.

Edited by Guest

I am extremely satisfied with the GE DVR, and the picture is indeed incredible. The HDMI output is VERY useful

You mean the G4 Intellicam right? I dont know of any GE DVRs with an HDMI output.

I am extremely satisfied with the GE DVR, and the picture is indeed incredible. The HDMI output is VERY useful

You mean the G4 Intellicam right? I dont know of any GE DVRs with an HDMI output.

Yes, thank you and I edited/corrected my post.

Thanks Mike for taking the time to chat back and forth, and really take an interest in the limitations with my prevoius setup, and dialing in a solid solution which has not left me with a compromise, but one that serves my needs perfectly.

It was a pleasure and I am glad to hear you are pleased with the DVR.

Thanks and if you need any additional assistance in any way, please let me know.

Mike

Hi everyone;

The DVR is not from HIK, but from its competitor

it can record all channels in D1 but not in realtime, I set mine to 6fps and turn out still very smooth and very good recording quality.

Apart from Avtech there are some other brands also that are very good and also if you want a detail then you can get this from some resource that will provide you with the best DVRs like 4ch and 8ch as per your requirement as they all our real time systems.

Thanks!