f05bf1c2

some body please help

I havent a clue about networking but i recently bought a USB dvr off ebay that can plug into my laptop. when i activated the remote viewing function iput in the ip address (command promt: ipconfig) in the IE and logged into the DVR perfectly but when i tried to connect to the DVR from another computer, i put in the IP address and it wont connect to the page, it just says the "internet exployer cannot display.........." can anyone tell me how i can get around this problem? both computers are only using vodafone mobile broadband (connects via usb) so there is no routor involved. plez help?

Can you view camera on the same laptop via IE?

if not than there is more to setup than just Network

can anyone tell me how i can get around this problem? both computers are only using vodafone mobile broadband (connects via usb) so there is no routor involved. plez help?

with using vodafone i take it you are in the uk. vodafone will not let you change any settings on there 3g sticks. plus the cost it would be about £15 ($29) a day to view your system. it will be high usage. can you not get broadband to your dvr ???

Can you view camera on the same laptop via IE?

yes i can view the DVR through IE on laptop connected to the dvr but when i try to connect to the dvr throught IE from an external computer it wont allow me. thought it might be a fire wall problem so turned off firewall but still no luck. any ideas? the link to the dvr is (http://www.tvt.net.cn/spjj.asp?spdl=&spxl=&ProductNO=77) any ideas??

QUOTE "with using vodafone i take it you are in the uk. vodafone will not let you change any settings on there 3g sticks. plus the cost it would be about £15 ($29) a day to view your system. it will be high usage. can you not get broadband to your dvr ???" im just using the mobile broadband at the moment so see can it work, im in ireland, it costs 20 euro a month for the broadband.

im just using the mobile broadband at the moment so see can it work, im in ireland, it costs 20 euro a month for the broadband.

your 20 euros is for normal us. you will use your month data up within 2 hours. i have been using voda for 5 years.

It's ever happened to me. It's because firewall. Please check your firewall first.

Hi patto.

he is going from vodafone to vodafone. you cant change firwall or port forward anything.