EPA570

CCTV system recommendation

Hi,

I am trying to get an idea of what equipment I should use to make this possble. We are trying to get a system that I can install in my grandmothers house. She is needing in house care and we want a system so it can be used to monitor. I have installed a new systems but usually I just use a cheap PC card and a few wires cameras. (bought from frys). Here is want I need it too do:

4 cameras with DVR.

Internet viewing with a DVR that works well view from a cell phone as well as a desktop or laptop computer. This is the part I am wondering about. I know most you can login from a desktop but I am not about the compatability of the cell phone browers.

I dont really have a big budget but the cell phone ability has to work so I will pay whatever the cost is for this function.

Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Eddie

Do you know of any that will work with the IE on windows mobile. My mother will be the one using it most of the time and I dont think she could handle the iphone.

Do you know of any that will work with the IE on windows mobile. My mother will be the one using it most of the time and I dont think she could handle the iphone.

Hi EPA570

the little avermedia 1304 sata works very well on cellphones and ie if you would like to try you can log-on to one of my systems just send me a pm and i will send you a temp ip. and you can see how good it is and also has sound on camera 1.

if you would like to try you can log-on to one of my systems just send me a pm and i will send you a temp ip. and you can see how good it is and also has sound on camera 1.

Hi EPA570 I have just sent you a demo site to your pm. just enter the info into any cellphone. i will keep it open for 2 days. this is a bar in the uk with sound on camera 1

On sites where cell phone viewing is crucial and multiple phones need to be supported, I'll connect a SlingBox to the "spot out" of the DVR. This is a fairly inexpensive way to add video viewing to almost any cell phone and DVR. Check SlingBox's site for a full list of compatibility.

I am located in Houston, Tx if that is what you mean?

As far as the house to be montired it located in houston as well.

CQ DX? Not sure what that means?

Means he wants to know how far away you are (rough translation)