vin2install

Need Help Image Distorting

and the history - did it ever work? Are you using baluns? I've got some poor quality baluns that cause a similar problem.

Are the cameras synced off the 24 VAC? Perhaps there is some electrical noise on the power that is confusing the sync?

power them separately, power it directly at the camera. If its still doing it with a monitor plugged direct into the camera then perhaps the power board on the camera is damaged. While you are at it though check the connectors at the camera.

Is there a reason why there is so much wall in shot?

LOL im not the installer. We are the manufacturer of the cameras and we are trying to help the installer trouble shoot the cameras.

Might be power supply. As the installer called today after i told him to power one camera individually. With the main power supply off and only the single camera powered from a different source the camera was fine. But as soon as the main power supply switched on the camera from the different source started having the same problem.

Hello all, I need help on figuring out why the video is giving me distortion. We have changed power supplies...

Throwing us off the scent, aye ...

I've seen the same effect on a 12 VDC camera with a noisy power supply.

LOL thats what the installer told us, until i did some further digging on the subject. All he did was change the camera channel on the power supply to a different channel. So when i asked him did he try changing the power supply he said yes. Wanted to make sure our cameras weren't at fault. Because i hate RMA's on perfectly good cameras.

I saw your video clips, and i have this problem before. i solved this problem by changing the BNC connector, i use the clip-type and screw-type, mostly it's the negative and positive touch among it others, and somehow it produce wave video output. Hope this give you a bit of the ideas.