ghostrider2142

Help please, I need a better standalone 16CH

Hello, I purchased a 16CH Standalone for my office and I am not happy with it at all. The specs are below. I need a standalone system that has higher resolution during remote viewing, this one says it records at 720x480 but tech support today told me that it only records at 320x240? Also the image quality does not have a super high setting? And I can only log in remotely from 2 computers before it tells me that too many are logged in at once. I need to be able to use the remote viewer to open each camera to at least 640x240 and have it look good enough to see faces. Any help would be appreciated. I live in Florida and I would like to stay under $1000 if possible.

Thanks

This system was not as advertised

Model ZMD-H9516UV-StandAlone DVR

Video Compression H.264

Video System NTSC / PAL

Operation System Linux Based

Video Input / Output BNC 16-Channel Input / 2-Channel Output

Other Video Output VGA

Audio Input / Output BNC 4-Channel Input / 2-Channel Output

LINE IN Port Phonetic talkback

Display Frame Rate NTSC: 480 fps / PAL: 400 fps

Display Resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 / PAL: 720 x 576

Recording Frame Rate NTSC: 480 fps / PAL: 400 fps (found out this is not true if you have it on best quality)

Recording Resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 / PAL: 720 x 288 (Not true either)

Record Mode Always / Schedule / Manual / Motion Detection / Sensor Triggered / Net-viewer Recording

Image Quality Low, Normal, High, Super high (There is no Super High)

Simplex / Duplex / Triplex Simplex

Network RJ45

Net Protocol TCP/IP, DDNS

Remote Access LAN or Internet Browsing

PTZ Control RS485

Sensor / Alarm 16-CH Input / 1-CH Output

HDD Interface SATA, Support up to 1TB, Fixed

DVD-RW DVD/RW Installed for Backup

Playback Mode Play / Slow / FWD / Frame by Frame

USB USB Backup/USB 2.0

Remote Control IR Remote Control

Power Supply DC12V, 8A

Dimension (W x D x H) 430mm x 380mm x 70mm

Hello, I purchased a 16CH Standalone for my office and I am not happy with it at all. The specs are below. I need a standalone system that has higher resolution during remote viewing, this one says it records at 720x480 but tech support today told me that it only records at 320x240? Also the image quality does not have a super high setting? And I can only log in remotely from 2 computers before it tells me that too many are logged in at once. I need to be able to use the remote viewer to open each camera to at least 640x240 and have it look good enough to see faces. Any help would be appreciated. I live in Florida and I would like to stay under $1000 if possible.

Thanks

Model ZMD-H9516UV-StandAlone DVR

Video Compression H.264

Video System NTSC / PAL

Operation System Linux Based

Video Input / Output BNC 16-Channel Input / 2-Channel Output

Other Video Output VGA

Audio Input / Output BNC 4-Channel Input / 2-Channel Output

LINE IN Port Phonetic talkback

Display Frame Rate NTSC: 480 fps / PAL: 400 fps

Display Resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 / PAL: 720 x 576

Recording Frame Rate NTSC: 480 fps / PAL: 400 fps (found out this is not true if you have it on best quality)

Recording Resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 / PAL: 720 x 288 (Not true either)

Record Mode Always / Schedule / Manual / Motion Detection / Sensor Triggered / Net-viewer Recording

Image Quality Low, Normal, High, Super high (There is no Super High)

Simplex / Duplex / Triplex Simplex

Network RJ45

Net Protocol TCP/IP, DDNS

Remote Access LAN or Internet Browsing

PTZ Control RS485

Sensor / Alarm 16-CH Input / 1-CH Output

HDD Interface SATA, Support up to 1TB, Fixed

DVD-RW DVD/RW Installed for Backup

Playback Mode Play / Slow / FWD / Frame by Frame

USB USB Backup/USB 2.0

Remote Control IR Remote Control

Power Supply DC12V, 8A

Dimension (W x D x H) 430mm x 380mm x 70mm

When did you purchase it? For H9516UV DVR has upgraded recently, so there are two types, they may sent the old H9516UV DVR to you. Do not worry, ask them to creat a RMA for you, replace the newly upgraded one. If you still are not satisfied with it, ask them for a full money refund if you purchased it within 30 days.

Thanks

Hi you have wasted money already. why dont you get intouch with scorpion on here. pm him he is in your area. with him being in your area he may be able to show you demos. ALWAYS see demos before you buy(it saves you $$$$$$$$$ and more $$$)

Thanks

Hi you have wasted money already. why dont you get intouch with scorpion on here. pm him he is in your area. with him being in your area he may be able to show you demos. ALWAYS see demos before you buy(it saves you $$$$$$$$$ and more $$$)

When did you purchase it? For H9516UV DVR has upgraded recently, so there are two types, they may sent the old H9516UV DVR to you. Do not worry, ask them to creat a RMA for you, replace the newly upgraded one. If you still are not satisfied with it, ask them for a full money refund if you purchased it within 30 days.

I purchased it on 11/17/09.