alvin31

Victim of Loansharks

Hi all im new here n i hope to find anyone who can help me with my problems. I need help to install my cctv given to me from my friend. My unit has been harrassed by loansharks due to one of my neighbour. The cctv set comes with a dome camera n a webcam along with the cables but problem is i dun know how to install the thing n so im seeking help in here to find someone who can help me fix the thing with a reasonable price. thks to all.

loansharks??? i would get a machete or a baseball bat and show them THAT next time they come around trying to harass you. Or perhaps I am misunderstanding you?

His tenant is the one who is being harassed.

The only solution is to have the "victim" pay his bill. If the land owner gets involved then he himself may become a target. In other words, if the landlord become enough of a pain then they will show him who is boss, and who is in control.

It would be better to find a rival "loan shark" enterprise, and pay them for "protection", but then they may hang you out a tall building window until you sign the mortage over to them, and then they control what goes on on the property, and then you find yourself living in a business where there are three types of customers...

The one going in in Russian, the one leaving is Finnish, and the one inside is Himalayan!

i guess if you are installing the CCTV system around that area, they might think you are part of the "victim", i guess you should stop that right now, as they will sense that you are trying to fight back to them. Sometime, we rather stay still instead of getting into it. Unless they are trying to harrass you as well, by then i think you should report this to local police station then.

You might be buying yourself more trouble than you bargained for... loansharks are not nice people.

"Nice building you have there... would be a shame if something were to happen to it."