SaturnR

How to block/disable camera from viewing me?

As of the past several weeks the neighor from hell has put up a birdhouse near his house and has two hidden wireless pinhole cameras installed in it. I am 100% positive about the wireless pinhole cameras

How well can your husband shoot?

A paint ball gun could work quite well.

Another alternative would be to attract some Indian Myna's to his yard.

If they get into his bird box there won't be much left of the camera's wires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Myna

Another alternative would be to get a dummy camera & give him the expense of closing up your yard for you.

The rest of the fence I planted trees all along.Some I bought and some were donated. I have evergreens , lilacs , trees the city gave away and vines on my lattice. He eventually took down his camera. My rule is if he puts up another camera I plant another tree.

I heartily second this solution. I have a row of Eugenias along my back fence. These suckers grow fast and tall and do an excellent job of screening the view all year 'round. I also had a nice Fichus tree back in the corner which blocked the view from that angle, but alas its roots were beginning to crack my block fence so I had to remove it.

I gotta say, I love the post saying put your own camera's up, that is HILARIOUS!

How about making it funny. After I rudely confronted neighbors with camera watching me, and let them know I'd put flood lights along fence to prevent camera's from "seeing" into my yard, I thought damn I should have staged a fake murder in back yard for laughs! They have been getting entertainment/gossip from me for years, so why not amuse myself! f cameras point back in my yard prior to installing flood lights I will do this. I will call police prior so I don't end up w/swat team here! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Wow I never knew I had replies.  I have it set to notify me but I never got any notifications.
Regarding my neighbor... He put us through hell but good for almost ten years and then he died.  I felt bad of course, even after all the rotten things he did to us.  He was one of the most miserable people I have ever had the misfortune of knowing.  I believe he was a sociopath and I don't say that lightly.  After the birdhouse cam, we built a large trellis and covered it with plants and even put a planter box on top, just for extra measure.  The birdhouse cam came down several weeks later.  Not to worry though, he was always building a better mousetrap.  He would spend days on end in his garage/evil laboratory coming up with new ways to eff with us.  He even went so far as to install two mirrors on the privacy fence by his patio so he could stand there and see into my yard.  I am talking two huge rectangular mirrors from a bedroom dresser.  I kid you not.  I think one of his buddies shamed him into taking them down.  It was absolutely ridiculous and quite obvious what he was doing. 

After that he resorted to putting one of those tracking cameras directly on the back of his garage aiming into my yard.   Anything would set it off too, rats, possums, raccoons, shadows from trees, blowing leaves, the sun, etc.  Once he came home from my guess is the liquor store at night and it was triggered and he actually came staggering back there with a gun.  Yes, apparently he thought shooting us was a good idea.  He landed in the mental hospital shortly after that.  I don't miss him at all but when I think about it all, it's quite sad.  What a waste of a life.   I don't know that I will ever get over the invasion of my privacy for those 10 years.  It really messes with your head.  

This is what he installed on the back of the garage.  He was obsessed with us and he was insane.  They make one now with wifi.  Thank God that wasn't widely available back then.  Oh I forgot to mention the drone... yes he tried to use a spy drone on us too.   https://www.bigeasysecurity.com/collections/motion-sensing-security-lights/products/nightwatcher-robotic-security-light-with-camera?