Mnorman

Ienhance and Istable with 7.7.0.15

Hey all,

I just noticed, when getting ready to do a "Dog and Pony" show for all the big wigs that any segmented and saved video in .dvr format since I upgraded to the newest software version with Ipcam patch .46 will not play in any earlier version of Qplayer, Istable or Ienhance. I downloaded the things from the Aver site again and reinstalled, but it seems those files are for the 7.3 version. Anyone have any newer versions that they know work?

I can save the Qplayer with the .DVR files from our camera computer, so not all is lost at this time, but it sure would be nice to use Ienhance and such.

Also since the upgrade in software versions, I can no loner right click and drag to zoom in on recorded video from our 5.0MP cameras. In addition, our 3.0MP camera footage in playback seems to zoom really weird. Like when you right click and drag a red box on a section of the picture and it will zoom into a different part of the picture other than the box. Live view zooming is just fine, and operates as expected.

Anyone else noticed any strange stuff like that? On the up side, the 1.3MP cameras and playback footage perform as expected.