musictech

Novice needs help on home solution

I have been doing network design for 10 years but have never touched a security system. So I am completely oblivious about what to purchase. I would prefer to keep this as a DIY project to keep the price down.

What I am looking for a camera system to use around my building. The building is about 80'x50'. There is some lighting in the front and rear but not much. I would need to cover at least the front and the back, but not really the sides. I believe I would start out with 4 cameras and add more as needed. I would also like something at my front door, say an overhead camera or peep hole camera. I am planning on hooking this up to an existing monitor or lcd tv, as well as internet access.

My initial budget is going to be $500 to $700 dollars. I would prefer an entire system in a box solution, but that isn't required. Simplicity of use is also a plus.

Thanks in advance

What I am looking for a camera system to use around my building.

Why? This is the most important question to answer. Why do you want to spend $500 to $700 on a video security system?

Best,

Christopher

According to me it is not at all neccessary to spend $500 to $700 for a complete security system as you will get a complete security system at very affordable price all you need to require is to find a good resource from where you can get a security system for home solutions.

I can able to help you in providing such security systems just let me know your requirements.

Thanks!

According to me it is not at all neccessary to spend $500 to $700 for a complete security system

What complete security system costs less than $500?

Best,

Christopher

According to me it is not at all neccessary to spend $500 to $700 for a complete security system

What complete security system costs less than $500?

Best,

Christopher

crap cameras very crap dvr thats what you get for $500.