ukrik

Please HELP!!! Avermedia 5000 2 cards issue

Hello, i have a big project coming up and everything is ready to go, but i seem to have a problem right now and stuck without solution. Please help me to solve it guys.

I am using NV5000 120 fps card. (version 7.7, latest)

When i install 1 card, everything is working fine without any issues, i checked it in and out.

When i install a second card to have 8 channels, my live videos become choppy and slow, i don't know what the issue is. Also i am not able to set recordings for 30 fps and 720x480 resolution, only 15 fps is available no matter what the format is.

Please help me to solve this issue, i dont know what is causing it to work slow with 2 card, 8 channels 240 fps.

My computer is a Quad core processor, 2 gb ram, 1 gb ati ddr2.

Thank you guys

It works with 7.3 version ONLY, what a nightmare. Took me long time to figure that out. The live video is smooth now, but i still have problems with recordings.

You can record at 30fps/channel only at CIF mode (320*240). Any higher resolution will lower the recording fps on NV5000 cards. You would have to go with a 6000 /7000/9000 series card if you need VGA/D1 resolution at above 15fps.