While far from being experts, If anyone has questions on Mobotix feel free to PM me and I will if we can help. We will be adding a wiki eventually to our site with frequent problems and solutions as we find them or help our customers on the Mobotix Cameras.

Example:

Mobotix M24: We have had many customers contact us about setting up a new camera and having blurry images after installing the lens which ships un-attached.

Solution: Most customers do not tighten the included lens tightly enough to seat correctly into the camera. The solution is to tighten the lens ring, by hand only, until it feels snug. Turn on the camera and watch on the browser the camera feed. Slowly continue to tighten the lens ring by hand past the point it feels snug in quarter to 1/8 turn increments until you have achieved optimal focus for your location. The initial lens snugness you feel is the bottom of the lens unit against the rubber gasket inside the camera for weatherproofing and most people stop at this point fearing over tightening the unit.

Talked to a real Mobotix rep for my region.. they don't have a live one setup anywhere where I could login. Unbelievable...

Nothing unbelievable, they are CRAP when it comes taking care of customers. I sent support email them two days ago, no reply. Local distributor is useless, cant help. Thats what you get paying such a high price

Can you lookt at this problem and help me please?

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20670

Have you looked at the camera set up looking at the Brooklyn Bridge? This one is set up a good distance away and gives an exellent picture. Pan over to Fulton Fish Market. Night view isn't bad either considering it's a color lens. Set up for Guest screen only.

http://brooklyn-bridge.mobotixcam.de