jamil_tech

CCTV is ok On TV but not working with DVR card

Dear Frinds,

This is my first post on this forum. Thanks for this nice forum. I am facing a problem.

Just Recently I installed 16 Night Vision camera with each 300 meter long 75-U cable. I found this CCTV output is ok with TV but it is not working with PCI DVR card. I cange its power supply and cange Differ quality DVR card but no result. Can anyone have this kind of experience please share with me.

Thanks

Jamil

Dear Frinds,

This is my first post on this forum. Thanks for this nice forum. I am facing a problem.

Just Recently I installed 16 Night Vision camera with each 300 meter long 75-U cable. I found this CCTV output is ok with TV but it is not working with PCI DVR card. I cange its power supply and cange Differ quality DVR card but no result. Can anyone have this kind of experience please share with me.

Thanks

Jamil

have cameras worked on the dvr card before. ????? or is it something you have built

Thanks for your reply.

Yes out of 16 camera 5 camera is working and 11 camera video is not coming on DVR software but on TV it is ok. The DVR card is tested with other camera , even we chek with different type DVR card but not working .

Try it with a short test cable.

Yes short test cable it is ok. But Long cable have problem. I even try with amplifier and video balun but no result.