DReynolds

Using Digiflower software

I work for law enforcement and I have in hand a computer hard drive which contains CCTV files and the Digiflower server software (Delta) used by the owner.

I have managed to extract three channels/cameras using the installed server software but any other channels/cameras, although they seem to export correctly, when I try to play them on the playback software I keep getting a "No data found" message. It's as if the software cannot recognise more than 4 channels/cameras.

The playback software I am using is Delta_m Searcher.

Could anyone please give me some advice on how to proceed?

Thanks.

DReynolds

I work for law enforcement and I have in hand a computer hard drive which contains CCTV files and the Digiflower server software (Delta) used by the owner.

I have managed to extract three channels/cameras using the installed server software but any other channels/cameras, although they seem to export correctly, when I try to play them on the playback software I keep getting a "No data found" message. It's as if the software cannot recognise more than 4 channels/cameras.

The playback software I am using is Delta_m Searcher.

Could anyone please give me some advice on how to proceed?

Thanks.

DReynolds

yes delta software comes in 4-8 and 16 viewer programe. i have service engineers software here. if you pm me with your email i will send it for you to try.