Scruit

AverDigi dealers in the US... question:

Is the MOB1304NET available in the US?

I have seen the EB1304MOB and NV1304MOB, but I'm specifically looking for the new one with wifi/gps functions.

I have seen the EB1304MOB and NV1304MOB, but I'm specifically looking for the new one with wifi/gps functions.

i can send you as many as you like from the uk

Do they autoswitch from PAL to NTSC?

How much do they go for over there? My expereince from splitting my time between the US/UK is that if I pay a dollar for it here, I'll pay a pound for it in the UK, and that means everything costs between 1.5 and 2x more. For comparison I could go out today and buy an EB1304MOB for $400 / GBP250 new. How does that compare?

Do they autoswitch from PAL to NTSC?

How much do they go for over there? My expereince from splitting my time between the US/UK is that if I pay a dollar for it here, I'll pay a pound for it in the UK, and that means everything costs between 1.5 and 2x more. For comparison I could go out today and buy an EB1304MOB for $400 / GBP250 new. How does that compare?

Hi scruit. yes you are out by $10. i will pm you the link dont want to post it on here trade prices.

Hi scruit. yes you are out by $10. i will pm you the link dont want to post it on here trade prices.

Cool, Thanks!