EPOS MAN

Could you supply EPOS resellers with a CCTV solution?

Hello

I work for a large EPOS manufacturer and one of my responsibilities is to develop opportunities for all of my EPOS resellers in the UK.

I am looking for a supplier who could provide my resellers with the correct CCTV kit at the right price and with some (but not much) support, these resellers would then sell the CCTV as part of the EPOS solution into hospitality and retail outlets.

Basically the system would superimpose the Tills transaction over the video image and allow for things like search for all VOID transactions or any other field for that matter.

Initially I would like to meet and discuss what is required I would loan my EPOS to ensure that everything works OK, then I would push the solution and your company to my resellers, I believe if the product/price is right there would be a lot of business.

I am sure you will need to know a little more and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks

Hello

I work for a large EPOS manufacturer and one of my responsibilities is to develop opportunities for all of my EPOS resellers in the UK.

I am looking for a supplier who could provide my resellers with the correct CCTV kit at the right price and with some (but not much) support, these resellers would then sell the CCTV as part of the EPOS solution into hospitality and retail outlets.

Basically the system would superimpose the Tills transaction over the video image and allow for things like search for all VOID transactions or any other field for that matter.

Initially I would like to meet and discuss what is required I would loan my EPOS to ensure that everything works OK, then I would push the solution and your company to my resellers, I believe if the product/price is right there would be a lot of business.

I am sure you will need to know a little more and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks

Hi epos man.

what company do you work for. many cctv systems now have epos programes built in and also you can buy retro fitt to attach to existing cctv systems (even if it is 10 years old) where are you based and can you send me your contact.

Hi Epos man

We have just come accross a cctv solution that will enable you to monitor till transactions and search for different fields such as void transactions, staff discounts, a particular product etc. through the system.

If you can send me your contact details we can discuss this further.

Hi!

What is your demands for this system?

We have a few different systems with different grades of integration!

Best Regards

JD

As long as your company can actually configure the Tills to allow Data recovery units to be installed then not a big problem

My previous experience (20years+) has shown that most "EPOS" companies simply rebadge an off the shelf solution, fine until you try to interface with data capture solution then it all goes to pot

Do you write the OS and software?

There are a number of issues to look at as well

I have worked along with a few large names on this over the years.

What area of UK do you cover?

Regards