pearlite TL

Camera to see around 600ft?

How wide of a field of view do you want? With that, you should be able to plug that into a lens calulcator to get some idea. For a 1/3" sensor, 60mm will get you a 50 foot wide field of view; 120mm will get you 25 ft wide, etc.

Your camera mount is going to need to be rock solid. I know that some cameras have anti-shake built in, but I've never used it on a CCTV camera.

I've been very happy with my Panasonic CP484, but I don't know if it has stabilization. I think it is being replaced with the CP504 which does have stabilization. I haven't used one, but I'm anxious to see some results from the Samsung SHC-737 ...

See if CNB Techology BBM-20 works for your it's a ultra high resolution 600TV Lines with many featuers

Although I'm sure they do exist, if you could do a write up on any IR cam that can go 600ft I would love to see it in action. pictures, reference points, etc.

thanks!

yea i am not finding any luck on the 600ft range of having a well lit area at night I can say that my 200 ft camera looking at my gate does pretty well.