cctvlad

Iphone and Avermedia

I have an 16ch Avermedia DVR SEB series.

So far I have had the Iphone connect network wise but comes up blank or the program crashes on the iphone. It is connectable by IP...

other posts say that i have to check the handiviewer box in dvr settings but i cant see this setting in the DVR itself.

other post have mentioned that it does not save connection settings and the user would have to re do it every time they want to connect... this would not make sense it is it true?

is there an iphone app that would be compatible with most DVRs or are they brand specific?

appreciate any help

Unless something has recently changed within the last few months avermedia will not support iphone.

Wrong

You can always get jpeg stream from Avermedia on Iphone

and you can use Averdigi from Apps store

I personally do not like Averdigi

Unless something has recently changed within the last few months avermedia will not support iphone.

Yes something has changed in the last few months.... There is an iPhone app that streams it LIVE and perfectly... And also an app for blackberry.. works good to..

I have Averdigi running on my iPhone. It works but there certainly is room for improvement. The worst part is that you must re enter the IP address every time you open the app. Silly. But it is free.