scottj

Looking for a decent varifocal indoor dome

I am searching for a varifocal dome designed for indoor use. Something comparable to the Lilin PIH2146, but less expensive if possible. I would prefer the camera to be able to utilize both 12VDC or 24VAC, have a 3.8-10mm lens (somewhere around there), 480TVL.

If anyone has a supplier they recommend, please advise. I need around 35 of these cameras currently, possible many more.

Thanks, ScottJ

Scott,

Not sure about Lilin product line, but Ganz is producing excellent quality mini-domes for indoor our outdoor applications. When you are stating 480TVL, I take it that you want color hi res camera with varifocal autoiris lens...

Here is the specs:

http://reliablecctv.com/alt_pdfs/COMPUTAR%20ZC-D6039NHA%20Indoor%20Fixed%20Dome%201-3%20Inch%20Color%20hi%20res%20dome%203-9mm%20AI.pdf

Pricing is below *** on small quantities... For volume of (35) pieces, I am sure it can be as low as ***

We have used quite of few of these mini-domes and the picture quality is very sharp and produces true colors.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Levon

Scott,

Not sure about Lilin product line, but Ganz is producing excellent quality mini-domes for indoor our outdoor applications. When you are stating 480TVL, I take it that you want color hi res camera with varifocal autoiris lens...

Here is the specs:

http://reliablecctv.com/alt_pdfs/COMPUTAR%20ZC-D6039NHA%20Indoor%20Fixed%20Dome%201-3%20Inch%20Color%20hi%20res%20dome%203-9mm%20AI.pdf

Pricing is below *** on small quantities... For volume of (35) pieces, I am sure it can be as low as ***

We have used quite of few of these mini-domes and the picture quality is very sharp and produces true colors.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Levon

Give me a pm on prices

Rory,

As much as I like GEs DVRs, domes and the switches, we are not pushing their cameras or their minidomes as much and for a good reason - the quality of the picture is less than excellent and it is higher than average price.

These mini-domes from Ganz provide excellent picture quality and come with several flavors in autoiris lenses. Few days ago they informed us that now we can purchase additional top hats that will make these mini-domes pendent mountable.

This is not only my personal opinion, but our customers specially. Picture quality is very sharp and does produce real color seperation. Combined with being able to take both 12vdc and 24vac inputs, (3) years warranty and excellent replacement-warranty procedures, they actually started taking a lot of business from their counterparts....

Levon

Yeah the GE mini dome cameras are definately over priced. The 350TVl color dome isnt bad though, good image, basically its almost worth the price

Im going to take your word on those ganz and give them a try, for the price, its looks good, and they're ganz so cant really go wrong.

Ive also switched my box cameras, from GE to the Sanyo for the features Sanyo has in them, and Ive used them before and liked them. They are also cheaper than GE especially the day night.

Out of the 5 GE DR Vandal Resistant domes ive used, only one gave me a great image, the rest were .. not worth the price. I think i was just lucky with that one dome ..

Im still selling their Hidden Cameras, and some of their Discreet cameras though ..

The Ganz domes are very good "Bang for Buck" ganz is pobably the best product you can buy for a cheaper price, the Bisch domes are excellent but more expensive, in all honesty, i have sold Ganz domes and they were popular, but the strange thing was they werent as popular as my OEM domes from Sunkwang, these were half the price and were better performers, they really are excellent and many had sent me back Ganz to be swapped.. Sunkwang must have a reseller in your area http://www.koreacctv.com beats me why they look so good, but we had sold thousands and thousands