Sign in to follow this  
robert_uk

Advise on CCTV Camera

Hi

Im going to buy a CCTV Dome Camera. I need some advise as I havent a clue.

Firstly I dont want a camera that works from a Computer. Im looking for a Pan, Tilt and Zoom

thats controlled by a keyboard device like PTZ Dont mind paying for quality so is there any cameras out there that you could recommend. Please send me a link

Thank you and hello to all as I just joined

Rob

Hi

Im going to buy a CCTV Dome Camera. I need some advise as I havent a clue.

Firstly I dont want a camera that works from a Computer. Im looking for a Pan, Tilt and Zoom

thats controlled by a keyboard device like PTZ Dont mind paying for quality so is there any cameras out there that you could recommend. Please send me a link

Thank you and hello to all as I just joined

Rob

Hi rob. do you not need to record the camera ??? and is it for internal or external use. also most dvrs will control a ptz. are you adding it to a system ? and what make dvr do you have now.

a very good ptz camera is the cnb.

Hi

It will be external use with night vision. Ive already got a 4 camera Digital Recorder 500gig

Any make will do. So if theres is a system out there for my needs please let me know

Thanks

Rob

The Recorder is a MONITAR 4ch Digital recorder with hardrive 500gig Sata

that is the swann dvr. you do not need a controller as one is built into the dvr. that will save you money. were are you in the uk. so i can send you a link to a supplier in your area.

Hi

Im in Cardiff South Wales Cheers for that info. Trouble is I havent got a clue. So if I do get a recommended camera from what you sugest. Could you give me a quick tutorial on how to get this linked up to the Recorder. Once I got this I can give it a go. I have all the connectors plugs and lcoax leads.

If there is a suitable camera dealer in Cardiff or Newport I will go and buy it tommorow.

Once again many thanks for helping me

Robert