CHOPRAMO

Eagle Eyes for Blackberry, Nokia E-71 and Windows Mobile

Can someone help me out? I need the Eagle Eyes software for a Blackberry Bold/Curve, a Nokia E 71 and a Windows mobile. As http://211.22.74.18 is down i am stuck. Can anyone suggest another site where these softwares are available or send me a copy. I will be grateful.

Hi all , i have installed new eagle eyes in my blackberry bold and my friend's blackberry bold. My blackberry is not working ( always login failed ) , but my friend's blackberry is always working . Now i'm very confused but i don't know what the problem. Maybe the os version difference is the cause ? Thx for your help

In the area that I live most of the customers are well off to do, and they come from the high tech field (they do the install), or the customers are regular joes and do not pay extra to have cell video set up.

This leaves me in the middle with no contact with various vendors, providers, and cell phones to get a grasp on any of the parameters.

I tried following cell phone gaming forums to see if I could find a common trait between games, and cell phone video.

I could not get much without getting my hands on some phones. For me to buy everyphone is out of the question as no one would want to pay for my services that would repay the investment to put information together.

I would love to hear more about your case!

Hi thx very much for your attention. I have AVtech DVR AVC 760 , 798 and KPD 672. I used the eagle eyes from scorpion link. 211...... , The eagle eyes version 1.07 and the handset is blackberry. Can u help me ? thx