This guy is canadian, and he knows the rules. I told him that by monday, if they are not out, then we will no longer sell to him. I-VIEW is furious!!!

Anyone tried these ones off ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60839&item=5769370402&rd=1

Seem to have good feedback!

looks like one of the knockoff kodicom boards, probably a fake kmc-8800... you may want to email them and ask if they have screenshots of the software you could look at to know for sure... if it is a knockoff, there is a chance it won't work with any other software than what it comes with... so probably no upgrades... or it may not even work with the software it comes with... if you do a search on the forums for kodicom, you will probably come up with several threads where people bought this kind of board off of ebay and have issues with it working properly... so buyer beware...

I thought the cards were kodicom?

Are they i.view?

he was meaning the previous ebay links ... not this one, this one isnt an Iview card.

Yes, the product which is is supposed to be is a good product, which is the Iview (in the picture), but no idea whether that is what is going to arrive at your door! Its Ebay, its taking a chance buying from eBay.

I haven't used them yet, but intend to try them soon... so I would say yes those are very good qaulity boards...

BUT

The problem with this seller is what they were talking about earlier... he is selling them with a low markup and basically screwing the other people who sell these boards and the manufacturer... because when they do that it drops the market value of the product dramatically...

if you are interested in the iview boards talk to hermin as he is a dealer...

-Marcus

See what you mean,tends to devalue the product,im in construction and the large diy outlets dont help me either!

Ive ordered the Kodicom copy or whatever it is , as for the money it is its worth a try.

if you are interested in the iview boards talk to hermin as he is a dealer...

-Marcus

Thanks for the Ref

But Actually, I'm their Distributor, I handle most of the US and Latin America.