atamai

AVerDiGi SA9416 RACK Series recommendation

Hi guys,

i want to buy this system to replace an old samsung dedicated system.

i use CCTV sony 570 TVL cameras and want to implement IP cameras, so i need a hybrid system.

some one use this system and what do you think about it. it will cost me like 3500 dlls so i need to know if this is a good system.

i searching for a good quality, an search features!!

Thanks and regards!!

Hi guys,

i use CCTV sony 570 TVL cameras and want to implement IP cameras, so i need a hybrid system.

some one use this system and what do you think about it. it will cost me like 3500 dlls so i need to know if this is a good system.

Thanks and regards!!

very good dvr/nvr. the second monitor output works very good 1 screen live second screen playback customers love the way the mouse controls both at the same time. also good ptz auto follow and face finder.

I have used and sold SA6416 Rack which is very close to SA9416 except SA9416 is Hardware compression. Has same OS/Software on both system... SA6416 has been working great!!!

Hi guys,

Thanks and regards!!

if you can wait for a few days as avermedia has just released there fastest system yes. AVerDiGi IWH3216 Touch

2010042311481240.jpg

Incorporate Intel dual-core processor which delivers significant CPU performance on multiple concurrent tasks

Support recording rate up to H.264 240/200 fps @ D1 resolution and provides independent dual stream for better network efficiency

16CH hybrid capability and compatibility with all major brands of IP/analog cameras (available for adding new IP camera without extra charging)

Fingertip operation of touchpad front panel, dual touch monitor, and self-explanatory intelligent GUI for either software or hardware design.

Wide-range security deployment and intelligent video integration, such as POS machine, ATM, FaceFinder, Visual Search and PTZ Tracking

Remote Software Integration: CM3000/CM3000 Gold, Remote Console, WebViewer, PDAViewer, iPhoneViewer, 3GViewer, JavaViewer, HandyViewer, and SmartViewer