fishcam10

Looking for a quality dvr

Hello all,

I am looking for a high quality dvr to record fish passage on 8 cameras in a fish counting weir. I need at least 30fps on each channel and it needs to be easy to use, have 1TB storage and will allow remote access via the internet. I have looked at many different websites and the amount of brands is staggering. Any suggestions?

Hello all,

I am looking for a high quality dvr to record fish passage on 8 cameras in a fish counting weir. I need at least 30fps on each channel and it needs to be easy to use, have 1TB storage and will allow remote access via the internet. I have looked at many different websites and the amount of brands is staggering. Any suggestions?

30 fps unit will cost lots 15fps will do you. but are you also going to be looking for this frame rate over the internet.

just pm you 1 camera at 15fps and 1 at 30fps

An important question that nobody has asked yet is, what is your budget? You can get something that will meet your specs for probably under $500, but that won't be very solid or reliable.

We are looking for something in the $700-1500 range. We need at least 30fps to get a really good image of the fish passing through our chute. We will also be connecting 4 security cams to this unit and would like to be able to view those over the internet. The fish cam video will be taken back to the office for review.